- Show all articles ( 13 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 48 ) Collapse Articles
- DST: Depth, Speed & Temperature Module7
- NBF-3: NMEA 0183 Buffer10
- NDC-4: NMEA 0183 Multiplexer11
- NDC-5: NMEA 0183 Multiplexer1
- NGW-1 NMEA 2000 Gateway28
- OPTO-4: Serial Opto Isolator10
- PRO-BUF-1: Professional NMEA 0183 Buffer2
- PRO-MUX-1: Professional NMEA 0183 Multiplexer1
- USG-2: USB to Serial Gateway7
NGW-1 Normal LED Behaviour
The primary function of the NGW-1’s NMEA 0183 LED is to indicate reception of a valid NMEA 0183 sentence.
The NMEA 2000 LEDs main function is to indicate reception of a PGN on the NGW-1 conversion list.
It is normal for the NMEA 0183 LED to flash faster than the NMEA 2000 LED due to the smaller bandwidth available to NMEA 0183.
This video provides a good visual representation of the different LED behaviour that can be observed in the NGW-1.
For more details, please refer to the NGW-1 User Manual.