- Show all articles ( 13 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 48 ) Collapse Articles
- DST: Depth, Speed & Temperature Module7
- NBF-3: NMEA 0183 Buffer10
- NDC-4: NMEA 0183 Multiplexer11
- NDC-5: NMEA 0183 Multiplexer1
- NGW-1 NMEA 2000 Gateway28
- OPTO-4: Serial Opto Isolator10
- PRO-BUF-1: Professional NMEA 0183 Buffer2
- PRO-MUX-1: Professional NMEA 0183 Multiplexer1
- USG-2: USB to Serial Gateway7
How is the NGW-1 Powered?
All ISO-Drive variants (NGW-1-ISO, NGW-1-ISO-AIS and NGW-1-STNG) are completely powered from the NMEA 2000 network and have an NMEA 2000 LEN of 1 (50 mA or less). Once connected to a powered and terminated NMEA 2000 network, the NGW-1-ISO LEDs will flash.
All USB variants (NGW-1-USB and NGW-1-USB-AIS) takes most of their power from the USB connection and also have an NMEA 2000 LEN of 1 (50 mA or less). The LEDs will not flash until the USB drivers have been successfully installed (allowing the OS to enable USB power).