- Show all articles ( 13 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 48 ) Collapse Articles
- DST: Depth, Speed & Temperature Module7
- NBF-3: NMEA 0183 Buffer10
- NDC-4: NMEA 0183 Multiplexer11
- NDC-5: NMEA 0183 Multiplexer1
- NGW-1 NMEA 2000 Gateway28
- OPTO-4: Serial Opto Isolator10
- PRO-BUF-1: Professional NMEA 0183 Buffer2
- PRO-MUX-1: Professional NMEA 0183 Multiplexer1
- USG-2: USB to Serial Gateway7
Can I connect multiple Talkers to an NGW-1?
No, it is not possible to connect multiple Talkers to a NGW-1’s Listener port. (This is in accordance with the NMEA 0183 specification). You can use an NMEA multiplexer like the NDC-4 to combine multiple NMEA 0183 streams together to put into the NGW-1. Alternatively, using more than one NGW-1 is the recommended option.
Note: three NGW-1’s cost approximately the same as one NDC-4 plus one NGW-1.