- Show all articles ( 13 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 48 ) Collapse Articles
What types of inputs does the EMU-1 have?
There are a total of 14 analogue inputs on the EMU-1.
There are six inputs labelled “Gauge”. Each gauge input can be connected to either a resistive sender or the gauge connected to that sender.
There are four inputs labelled “Alarm”. Each alarm input can be connected to either an alarm switch or the warning indicator connected to that alarm switch
There are two inputs labelled “Tacho”. Each tacho input can be connected to one of the following:
- an alternator terminal connection (usually labelled “W”, “R” or “AC”)
- an ignition coil connection
- an inductive Tacho sender
- a hall-effect Tacho sender
There are two inputs labelled “Aux”. These inputs are not currently enabled and are reserved for future expansion of the EMU-1’s functionality.