- Show all articles ( 13 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 48 ) Collapse Articles
- DST: Depth, Speed & Temperature Module7
- NBF-3: NMEA 0183 Buffer10
- NDC-4: NMEA 0183 Multiplexer11
- NDC-5: NMEA 0183 Multiplexer1
- NGW-1 NMEA 2000 Gateway28
- OPTO-4: Serial Opto Isolator10
- PRO-BUF-1: Professional NMEA 0183 Buffer2
- PRO-MUX-1: Professional NMEA 0183 Multiplexer1
- USG-2: USB to Serial Gateway7
What is the NBF-3 power output for?
When connecting an NMEA Talker device to the NBF-3 Listener port, it is possible to also power the NMEA Talker device from the NBF-3. This means only a single cable need be run between the NMEA Talker device and the NBF-3, reducing installation time and cost. The NBF-3 ‘Power Output’connection has a self-resettable fuse providing up to 500mA to the NMEA Talker device at the voltage supplied to the NBF-3. Please refer to the specifications in the User Manual for more detail.