- Show all articles ( 13 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 48 ) Collapse Articles
- DST: Depth, Speed & Temperature Module7
- NBF-3: NMEA 0183 Buffer10
- NDC-4: NMEA 0183 Multiplexer11
- NDC-5: NMEA 0183 Multiplexer1
- NGW-1 NMEA 2000 Gateway28
- OPTO-4: Serial Opto Isolator10
- PRO-BUF-1: Professional NMEA 0183 Buffer2
- PRO-MUX-1: Professional NMEA 0183 Multiplexer1
- USG-2: USB to Serial Gateway7
Is the NBF-3 a direct replacement for the NBF-2?
The NBF-3 is a replacement for the NBF-2. The NBF-3 has the same functionality as the NBF-2 with the addition of a fused power output for powering the NMEA Talker device (that supplies the NBF-3 with data). The new case design allows for quicker and easier connections whilst keeping the electronics fully protected. The NBF-2 was retired from production at the end of 2013.