- Show all articles ( 13 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 48 ) Collapse Articles
- DST: Depth, Speed & Temperature Module7
- NBF-3: NMEA 0183 Buffer10
- NDC-4: NMEA 0183 Multiplexer11
- NDC-5: NMEA 0183 Multiplexer1
- NGW-1 NMEA 2000 Gateway28
- OPTO-4: Serial Opto Isolator10
- PRO-BUF-1: Professional NMEA 0183 Buffer2
- PRO-MUX-1: Professional NMEA 0183 Multiplexer1
- USG-2: USB to Serial Gateway7
DST-2 Max/Min Ranges
The typical maximum depth range of the DST-2 is 100 metres.
The minimum detectable depth of the DST-2 is typically 0.5 metres – which makes it one of the best in the world. The true minimum depth that is detectable depends far more on the depth transducer than the DST-2 because it is the transducer ‘ringing’ that determines the earliest opportunity that a returning echo signal can be detected. Please speak to your transducer manufacturer tech support team to understand the ‘ring time’ for your transducer.