- Show all articles ( 13 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 48 ) Collapse Articles
- DST: Depth, Speed & Temperature Module7
- NBF-3: NMEA 0183 Buffer10
- NDC-4: NMEA 0183 Multiplexer11
- NDC-5: NMEA 0183 Multiplexer1
- NGW-1 NMEA 2000 Gateway28
- OPTO-4: Serial Opto Isolator10
- PRO-BUF-1: Professional NMEA 0183 Buffer2
- PRO-MUX-1: Professional NMEA 0183 Multiplexer1
- USG-2: USB to Serial Gateway7
Can I use the OPTO-4 with a USB to serial converter cable?
Yes, simply connect the OPTO-4 female 9 pin connector to the male 9 pin connector of the USB to Serial Cable. The OPTO-4 will continue to provide isolation between the NMEA 0183 Talker and the PC. The USB to serial converter must support hardware handshaking (this is normally standard) and it must be enabled.