- Show all articles ( 13 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 48 ) Collapse Articles
- DST: Depth, Speed & Temperature Module7
- NBF-3: NMEA 0183 Buffer10
- NDC-4: NMEA 0183 Multiplexer11
- NDC-5: NMEA 0183 Multiplexer1
- NGW-1 NMEA 2000 Gateway28
- OPTO-4: Serial Opto Isolator10
- PRO-BUF-1: Professional NMEA 0183 Buffer2
- PRO-MUX-1: Professional NMEA 0183 Multiplexer1
- USG-2: USB to Serial Gateway7
Can I use the OPTO-4 when the RS232 port does not provide power on the handshaking lines? Is the OPTO-4 a direct replacement for the PC-OPTO-3?
Yes, but you will need to provide power to the 9 pin connector (DB9) independently. Instructions for this are explained in the Quick Start Guide on the OPTO-4 downloads page.